Monday, March 19, 2007

NBA Monday

Not much action on NBA tonight. I will give it a shot with Sacramento Kings at Atlanta Hawks.Both teams have defensive issues I'm sure has been addressed for this match up. I basically look for balance in the back court and front court for the Over to come to play and when this balance lacks from a team I lean Under. When both teams lack balance and comes into a game with over adjustments by the book I'll take the Under. Hawks have been a recent Over team with 4 of 5 Overs set in mid to high 180's. All of last 5 games have been Over with the highest total set at 195.5 Sacramento have also played Over, 4 out of last 5, mostly on points allowed and the public perception is this game to go Over. Number has been climbing and I will take advantage of the higher number.

SAC/ATL UNDER 201 at +100 for 2 units(W)

Well the published time for this pick was little late. I had some problem getting it posted 15 minutes before game time with the total rising. I'll try to get the next pick out earlier.

1-0 +2.00 units

No comments: