Tuesday, March 20, 2007

NBA Tuesday

Got to sleep in late. I'm getting a bit one dimensional on my Total and that's something I need to work on, but the picks are hitting and books have not made adjustments against my game. That's because my plays don't follow the majority and I would think books want to beat the majority. So continuing to play against the public perception the game tonight is Indiana Pacers at Houston Rockets. Doesn't this game have the first glance look of Under?
Come on, Pacers and Rockets? They've played like 9-1 Under in head to head match up and they are getting historical high number with 192.5, I'm starting to see 191.5, normally this match up gets numbers in 180's. OK, all this is got me looking at the Over. Houston has that front court back court balance that I like on Over's and look at Indy they got O'neil back on 3/14 and he'll be on his 3rd game. Pacers broke the triple digit mark against Atlanta on 3/17 another encouraging sign. I understand there is defensive nature to this game, but going against the grain taking the Over.

Wait a bit more and take the 191.5 or 191. I've got to go so I'm taking the higher number. I might add to it, but may not have chance to post it.

IND/HOU OVER 192.5 at +103 for 2 units(L)

I was not even close. I guess the nature of the game speaks volume.

0-1 -2.00 units

No comments: