Tuesday, March 13, 2007

NBA Tuesday

Back to the drawing board. Took a bad Over with Rockets and Suns. Hopefully that's not the case today.

Boston at Chicago. This game I only see the game to go Under. Match up down low is very tough and Boston shooters don't worry me too much. The number eased down from first match up in Boston, but I see Bulls in a spot to come down in points. So under it is.

BOS/CHI UNDER 190 at -105 for 2 units(W)

----------------------------------------------------
2nd game is Sacramento at Cleveland. Scoring has improved on both sides and the total number will reflect the rise, but nature of the game does not change easily and it's important to notice
sudden hikes to settle.

SAC/CLE UNDER 196 at +100 for 2 units(L)

---------------------------------------------------
I failed to publish this game before the 0.5 point move. The game is Utah at Miami which I will back the team with the depth and strong road record in Jazz.

UTA -1.5 for -108 for 2 units(L)

I guess I'm not ready to multi task yet.
1-2 -2.16 units

No comments: