Sunday, March 18, 2007

NBA Sunday

I hope my buddy Batis is doing well.
It's Sunday and getting close to game time as look forward to 2 games today.

Houston at Philly was bit tough to swallow, but low number was too tempting. Sure I had my share of disappointments and I'm not completely sold on 76'ers helping this Over. I think they are in a spot to increase their scoring and even if Rockets are in a spot to come down in scoring the number has a good chance for a Over.

HOU/PHL OVER 185.5 at -114 for 2 units(W)

---------------------------------------------------
LA Clippers at NJ Nets are definitely in a spot to drop their scoring. I see it on both sides and I understand Clips getting +5 when they are showing life is a pretty good ATS bet, but Clips hitting last 2 games in triple digits and Nets scoring in the 80's and holding Miami in low 90's is a good sign for a grind'em out match tonight. Besides Nets at home with defend their court and I'm sure that's how it'll play out.

LAC/NJN UNDER 189.5 at -101 for 2 units(L)

1-1 -0.02 units

No comments: