Wednesday, March 07, 2007

NBA Wednesday

How did I miss 2 days of NBA? It's tough when my days start at 6am and don't get back till 10pm. Today I'm looking at Bulls at Heat. I know the Bulls are surging with Ben Gordon making some noise, Kirk Hinrich also doing his part and Luol Deng doing it down low, but the game is in Miami tonight with Heat's depth to be tested I'm looking forward to a scrappy game.
Slower tempo and protection of perimeter will take this game Under. Chicago's last game against the Bucks was Over before the OT both teams scoring triple digits in regulation which is not exactly Chicago's style. Miami has held last three opponents in the 80's point range and that's what they need to do to stay in striking distance.

Although this line has moved lower since the opening I will still take a shot.

CHI/MIA UNDER 184.5 at -110 for 2 units(W)

Heat, UNDER...Money!
1-0 +2.00 units

No comments: