Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hope all the Players are doing well. I'm still chillin', no work, no schedule, which is nice, but I'm a creature of habit when it comes to capping games.
I have my routine and trusty computer to crunch some data and go through at least a dozen metropolitan newspapers. I haven't done any of that.
Some capers are gun slinger taking lots of shots on the board looking to take down 60%~70%+, I consider myself a sniper with narrow target and I want to take my best shot, though I am known to hit more than a few.
So with this explanation I will tread lightly today.

Bulls travel to Air Canada Center on their second of back to back after a hard fought loss to rejuvenated Heat with presence of Shaq in the middle and Riley on the sideline. Riley activated Shaq's offense mode and just like that he scores 30 points. Bulls only scored 16 points in the paint compared to 42 points for Miami, but you know what? Bulls covered +4 ATS and I think they could of taken that one straight up if they turned the 4th quarter into a grinder instead of a shoot out. Now today's match up against the Raptors hungry for a win at home and this is where I normally talk about Raps trying to out run and out gun the tired Bulls, but I think the excited young Raptors will not penetrate the Bulls with their high pace style. Toronto has not played since 12/10, 111-103 win against the Cats. In that game Raps dominated the board and scoring in the paint and 3rd quarter was impressive. Well rested and prepared after so many losses to the Bulls. I feel Toronto with points will prevail, but Chicago will try to impose the tempo of this game early. If the Bulls are successful in slowing this game it should carry the Under for the full game.

CHI/TOR UNDER 203 -113 for 1 unit(W)
1-0 +1.00 unit

No comments: