Friday, December 30, 2005

Today Miami at Washington after a hard fought loss against the NBA's finest, Detroit Pistons, Heat was in that game all the way and covered ATS with Shaq's dunk at the end of regulation making the difference 5 points.
Wizards also coming off a loss against Phoenix, Washington was also in that game until Suns slipped away in the end.
Wizards have been dominated by the Heat and they will need to work extra hard in the low post. I think this Total has moved up too high, it would not be surprising to see this game end below 200 points.

MIA/WAS UNDER 207 -120 for 1 unit(L)
Went against my own rules on this loser.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATL/NJN 2nd Half UNDER 100.5 -108 for 2 units(W)
Beat this one by the hook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PHO/CHA 2nd Half OVER 99.5 -105 for 1 unit(W)
Cats ran out of gas at the end, but Suns just enough to push this over.

Finally.
2-1 +1.80 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Well done! So close half total won.. Confidence should go back especially in those wins.
Keep it up!

My leans on late games are Memphis -5.5
Sacto - Boston Under 205

Clutch said...

Thanks Batis,

I like Kings/Celtics Under too.
I was going to see how the first half plays out, you know I was completely off with SAC/LAC game.

Batis84 said...

I was fully wrong with late games. Thx God, I missed NHL MS pick which already lost too.