Thursday, December 01, 2005

My over night selection will be a popular early pick.
Mavs come home and they were running out of gas towards the end of that road trip. Now the rematch, more likely a revenge match.
Dallas might still be jet-lagged. San Antonio will show no mercy if the Mavs are step behind.

SAS -2 -110 for 5 units(P)
I contemplated buying 0.5 for SAS -1.5 at -125 or SAS ML at -135 before pulling the trigger on this one. Should of, would of, could of....
0-0-1 no loss, no gain.

I have a busy schedule ahead with my vacation coming up. I need to get some work out of the way and clear my desk.
This will be my only play.
Good luck to all.

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

While you're getting prepared for vacation, I'm preparing for my birthday. It's coming soon.
Good luck with *Spurs* Clutch. I don't play on my favourite team. If I take Spurs side, they will lose 100%.

Batis84 said...

You're lucky with early pick. Other public -2.5 and -3 price got burned tonight.
Just wondering what will happen, if I take Spurs!