Saturday, December 03, 2005

My early line for Sunday. I'll have the write up in the morning.

I'll try to keep my reasoning short and to the point. This match up is coming off of respective scoring peak for both teams, 116 SEA & 98 IND (that's high for Pacers), Even with poor defense I don't see Pacers racking up the score. I think Pacers will be focused on containing Allen & Lewis and I like to see Sonics battle the board on both ends. I feel Indiana will set the defensive tone to this game.
IND/SEA UNDER 195.5 -123 for 2 units(L)
(sorry CLE was a mistake, but the line and price is correct from last night)

Adding modified plays.
IND/SEA 1st Half UNDER 97 -110 for 1 unit(W)
IND/SEA 1st Quarter UNDER 48.5 +106 for 1 unit(L)
Very sharp lines.

This game is under way. I like the offensive activity on both sides, in the paint and fast break, with recent games. I like these two teams to match up close today and OVER trend to continue.
I wanted to take 1st Half OVER, but missed it.
BOS/NYK OVER 195 -120 for 1 unit(W)
Not only are my O/U are hitting dead on I'm getting lucky and missing the losers. 2nd half surge was right on time.

2nd Half late game.
CHA/LAL 2nd Half OVER 96.5 -111 for 2 units(W)
I know it looked like a late chase, but I really did like this 2nd Half and there was no time to do any write ups. It's hard to gauge which Lakers will show up on any given game I thought I had a good read on Over after watching the first half.

3-2 gain +0.54 units
*I took the NHL winner posted by Batis so not really that bad at all.
Any time you edge out a gain is OK by me.

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Indiana is going to meet SEA, not CLE.
GL as always!

Clutch said...

I meant SEA. I'll correct that.

Batis84 said...

Nice early total, Clutch.

I like Lakers -6 tonight. Kobe and Co are displeased with previous defense forces. LA should held the lead versus road-slumping Cats.

Clutch said...

Yeah buddy and I'm on your NHL Under too. Let's get'em!