Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My early line for Wednesday. I be back with the write ups in the morning.

It's morning and I sit in front of my computer........
This is why it's important to write your thought down right away, I know I had more angles on this game last night than I have now.
Anyway, it's a bounce back spot for the points and the line makers over anticipated the number in my opinion. Both teams only scored in the 70's and we all know it's not going to end in 160's but, 190's ?

BOS/NOH UNDER 193.5 -126 for 3 units(W)
Where's the Defense?
BOS/NOH 2nd Half UNDER 95.5 -108 for 2 units(W)

This one is a Under trending game at TD Waterhouse Center (I hate all these commercial names) The Bull will visit the reeling Orlando Magic.
I watched that last game Magic lost against San Antonio and you know it was a blow out, but I liked the way Magic kept things in control for the first half (Magic covered ATS 1st Half) and Spurs were in a zone for the 2nd Half in champion form a healthy Magic playing their top game would of lost, you have to look at two clubs in different levels and consider everything that took place.
Magic practice Tuesday the team worked on offensive execution and on various defensive schemes. Coach Brian Hill didn't run the team as hard, Spurs game was their third in four days.
Steve Francis practiced expect to see him suit up.
Bulls also played good ball in their loss to Dallas. Dirk took out Kirk and Deng with his elbow, Kirk left the game and Deng lost his tooth (Kirk's not scratched on tonight's probable, Huh he's not with the team, that solves that) and in the end it was the give away baskets...Where's the "D"? OK, they might be working on that, but they have tough time executing defense on the road. Good thing they have an active bench.
I think this match up will be a good one. I'm looking for high 80's to low 90's type game.

CHI/ORL 1st Half OVER 87 -115 for 1 unit(W)
CHI/ORL OVER 175.5 -124 for 2 units(W)

Cha-ching! Clutch plays money ball. Nothing but W"s
4-0 +8.00 units

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Wednesday trend notes:

Philadelphia -6.5
Golden State -4
New Orleans -3
(also Orlando -2.5, but it's appeared lately in line)

My favourite pick is Philadelphia -6.5

Gonna celebrate my birthday with family.
Best of luck Clutch!

Batis84 said...

Ohh.. there are 5 games in card:

Charlotte -1
&
Orlando -2.5

are counted. Expecting at least +3-2 tonight

Clutch said...

Good luck & Best wishes to you.
I don't seem to have a handle on ATS. If I had to pick one I would lean on LAL, but what do I know.

Batis84 said...

Great night, Clutch!

0-5 Wed card. Beatiful slump!!