Saturday, December 31, 2005

On the New Years Eve of 2005. Looking at today's card I feel many of these games will go Under.
PHO/CHI
GSW/HOU
SAC/DEN
BOS/LAC

Clippers are without their small forwards, Quinton Ross joins Corey Maggette on the sidelines, and today's game the Clippers are expected to show more zone defense.
I am bias on 2nd game of back to back to play Over, but more so when the opponent is an offensive team. Clippers back court has not been threatening and Brand will be the force. This game to stay under 200.

BOS/LAC UNDER 204 -118 for 2 units(W)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Spurs at Nuggets is shaded Over, but I think it's a spot for Spurs scoring to drop. Nuggets production is mostly in the paint and that ties into their 100+ scoring output. On the rare occasion when they do not get 40+ points in the paint the score drops Under and I expect Spurs to take away the paint. Nuggets out manned in the front court.
I see this UNDER may move to my favor.

Over 193 is getting the money, at -123 about 45 min. to go, I'll sit on this and hit it before game time.

Over 193 price moved to-130, but did not move the line. Linemakers are going to hold. I was hoping for improved line.

SAS/DEN UNDER 194.5 Even Money for 1 unit(W)


------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Warriors and Rockets. I do like the Under, but I will watch the line and take the Warriors ATS in the 1 st Half.

GSW 1st Half +1.5 for -105 for 3 units(W)
GSW 1st Half ML +125 for 1 unit(W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns in Chicago playing back to back. I think Bull defense will set the tone, but I liked it at 205 (could of bought it) 1st Half Total is showing 102.5 with money on Over. I'll look to play Under if the 1st half breaks over 100.

....Score dropped off in 2nd quarter. I'll pass the 2nd Half. Now 202 looks like gold.

.....Wow, OT sends this game Over 202. I got lucky on this pass.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the way to close out 2005.
4-0 +7.25 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Terrific night, Clutch!
Hope you did add Math Stat call in NHL ;)

Batis84 said...

Looks like you're back on track. Just do it forth!
Happy New Year

Clutch said...

Happy New Year to you too Batis