Thursday, December 08, 2005

I see something I like for Friday. It's not ripe yet.

I'm starting my vacation tomorrow and planning on leaving town after the weekend. It might be tough for me to post the picks next week.
The boys will be here doing their usual great job and I will be on email status with some of you.
Be back in the morning to see if the play is ripe for the pickin'

It's nearing game time. I'm still watching the same line, not sure what I'll do here.

I will take a position on Cats at 76ers. Bobcats on the road are for the fifth time in six games. Starting center Primoz Brezec did not make the trip to Philadelphia remaining in Charlotte with flu-like symptoms. Melvin Ely will be in the starting lineup replacing Brezec. Bobcats shooting guard Kareem Rush will also return to the starting lineup. Looks like the Cats will have speed, but today 76ers will be in offensive form.

CATS/76ers OVER 197.5 -123 for 2 units(W)
CATS/76ers OVER 100 1st Half -118 for 1 unit(W)

I blinked and windows closed on all my good leans. I'm not even going to talk about what I wanted to take, I'll just let it go. What's wrong with 2 winners?
In a ZONE 2-0 +3.00 units
I'm on vacation now so I'm not on any fixed schedule, I'll be blogging at my leisure. If you need me email, can't promise quick response.

No comments: