Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I need to get some last minute stuff done and head out to the airport today.
Before I go, my play today is on HOU/NOH. I got burned fading Houston in the early rounds (1st quarter & half), but I think Rockets are still worth the fade. I also think this game will play out to the low score billing.
Houston is just single demensional and opponents are shutting down T-Mac with double and triple D's. Hornets have not played since 12/23, might be flat out of the gate, but I think their defense will contain the B2B Rockets.

NOH -2.5 -118 for 1 unit(L)
HOU/NOH UNDER 175 -123 for 2 units(L)

Got moosed by the hook and 55 point 2nd quarter take this game clear over.
I could of thrown darts and hit better percentage. Need to step up my game, bad luck is the residue from lack of effort. Looking too much on the surface without depth.
0-2 -3.64 units

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Come on Clutch! Lets go back on track! Wish you luck tonight!

Batis84 said...

My Wednesday lean is Toronto -3.5 (already in a game).
I'm looking carefully on Home Favs with ATS from -0.5 to -6 pts. I suppose Raptors are one of this stat leaders. They have lost 6 games at home in a row.

Batis84 said...

Toronto beat on Hawks and cover.
I'm going to bed leaving my another lean - Memphis +2.5
Expect not Lakers slump - it'll be individual challenge for Kobe. Looks like Grizzlies will close him the way before the rim. Bryant's brilliant scoring series should stop. Most of all I'm concerned about well-teaming play by Lakers, because Kobe will go to struggle with his lack.

Clutch said...

Nice call on 2 tough games.
Now I'm back in the friendly confines, I need to set things right.