Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm still watching the lines.
The game I like is moving in my favor.
I'll be looking for a good spot to pull the trigger, stay tuned.

My first take today.
I've watched this since the opening at 197 did not take long to go 196.5 than gradual move down to 195 and now it's taking a small bounce back as the Under price has moved from -115 to -110. What game?
TOR at NJN.
TOR on 2nd of back to back road game. I wouldn't say Nets are a offensive force that would out run and out gun the Raptors, but what I do like is the looming 1000th win combined with very active Nets in the paint also making good fast breaks in their loss to the Pistons.
Again the Pistons were solid and despite the Nets good effort Detroit stopped their outside game holding them to 40% shooting. Pistons also did a good job shutting down Kidd.
Toronto's catching momentum, 100+ scoring against ATL is also good indicator. True to Raptors pattern they are once again starting to run up the score on the road. What stands out from their last match up in early season (11/04) is Raptors miserable 1st half with a forgettable 9 points scored in the 2nd quarter. I'm sure they remember. Nets will have a easier time establishing their inside outside game. Let's run up the score in the early going.

TOR/NJN 1st Half OVER 95 -115 for 3 units(W)
*waited little too long.

Sorry everybody I just couldn't get on line to make additional plays.
Let's call it a day with a win.
Please come back and check out my plays for Sunday.
1-0 +3.00 units

No comments: