Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday at the Association.
Hold tight, we might get what we're after.
Look for the MIN/DAL game to go UNDER the number.
I see some Over bias, but seems to be a sharp line with little movement.
As always take it at highest number possible.
Currently I see 184 ~ 183.5 so buy 185 UNDER.
Take UNDER 185 or better.

MIN/DAL UNDER 185 -122 for 3 units(L)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WAS/POR Game. The Blazers are the bottom team that's in need of more than motivation. I'm fading them in the early going.
WAS 1st Quarter -1.5 -105 for 2 units(L)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a rare Prop Play from me.
Team Performance: DALLAS UNDER 108.5 -108 for 3 units(L)
This was a stupid prop. I ended up giving up 15 points with Dallas win.
I'll never play that crap again.

Got killed today.
0-3 -8.00 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

>Team Performance: DALLAS UNDER 108.5 -108 for 3 units

Where did you get it, Clutch?! As I understand Dallas won't score more than 109 pts in a game against Minnesota. But.. the overall total stands at 184.
Is something wrong there in your numbers?
My bookie offers 94.5 pts for Dallas tonight.

Good luck!