Friday, December 02, 2005

This is my early pick. I will return in the morning to add some insight.

Now it's Friday morning (09:45 PST) This early pick opened yesterday at 197 and I watched it drop. I thought there might be some rebound but it just kept moving down.
This is a good spot for scoring to climb up. Neither of these team could not find their shot in both of their last games, TOR scored 66 points on 34.7% shooting, ATL scored 74 points on 40% shooting.
Before those games TOR played Under hosting DAL, remember that was my situational Under after giving up too many easy baskets, but look beyond that and you'll see Raptors are very productive on the road.
ATL before MEM played Under oriented teams HOU, POR, IND, which contributed to the Under run. I think the scoring returns tonight.

TOR/ATL OVER 192.5 -115 for 2 units(W)
Adding.
TOR/ATL OVER 191.5 -114 for 2 units(W)

This play which flashed a high opening of 205, that was just to get your attention, quickly moved down 204.5, 204 and now 203.
I'm talking about Cleveland Cavaliers visiting Seattle Supersonics at Key Arena.
My friend in Seattle tells me they had their first snow yesterday and it has been very cold all week, all relative to where your at I guess, but I expect things to heat up inside the Key.
When Sonics surge it's the nucleus of Allen & Lewis, when these two click Sonics roll. It was wire to wire win against the Cats in last game.
Cavs last home stand against LA Clippers was LAC most of the way. I'm sure Cavs was not happy with opponents stopping their attacks, this might be the right opponent to make adjustments and attack.
Sonics have porous defense, but can fight fire with fire and they have revenge on their mind.

CLE/SEA 1st Half OVER 101 -109 for 2 units(W)

Just like a clock I tick and tock, time to pay me.
3-0 +6.00 units

No comments: