Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today I will make the play on Clippers at Pacers. LAC is playing second leg of back to back road game. The first leg they met with hot Nets and Clips helps their cause by turning over the ball in generous dose. I feel Clips were surprised and failed to collect themselves.
Pacers have their own internal problems, but are holding it together.
Don't let all the recent W's fool you, since their last home loss to Dallas (12/6) they have had soft schedule at home to help.
Clips should be a tough customer tonight and look for them to play strong in the low post. Now this is a back to back for the Clips and their back court could wear down.

LAC 1st Quarter +1.5 -108 for 1 unit(L)
LAC 1st Half +2.5 -109 for 2 units(L)

Adding.
SAS 1st Quarter -1.5 -110 for 2 units(W)

Adding.
DEN 1st Quarter -2.5 +101 for 1 unit(L)
TOR 1st Quarter +2 -107 for 2 units(W)

Last Addition.
WAS/DEN 2nd Half OVER 100.5 -105 for 2 units(W)

I couldn't give any reasoning for my added plays as I was taking them with the windows closing. Not my style to rapid fire the board, but I'll take the gain.
3-3 + 1.74 units

No comments: