Sunday, November 20, 2005

Don't over analyze today.
I know, Bulls at Lakers is bouncing, but ever so small in both directions.
West Coast Gauntlet Go Baby Go.
Do not mistake knowledge for wisdom (wow, that sounds profound)

LAKERS -4 at 105 for 2 units(L)

About an hour to go before game time at Staples Center.
If you go to Staples event, or Dodgers Stadium, you might want to try Phillipe The Original, at the south/east side of Chinatown, and grab the french dip sandwiches. It's bang for your buck kind of place, good food and L.A. landmark.

Adding this Total Play.
CHI/LAL UNDER 190 +100 for 1 unit(W) *189 by 1

This is great I could get Bulls +4.5 and Bulls lead the lakers by 2 so I get +6.5 for the game. Easy choice.

CHI 2nd Half +4.5 -105 for 2 units(W)

What's the matter with Los Angeles Lakers? Letting the road worn Bulls come back in the 4th like that on home turf. Seem like I saw a lot of Koby putting up numbers and everyone else not doing anything last Season, they lost most of those games. If they're going to stay the same that's OK we'll make money.
That middle was looking good at middle of 4th quarter, but I'm sure glad I took the Bulls for 2nd Half. That Under 190 was "On the Edge of you seat" type pick. 2 attempts by the Lakers with score at 189. Da Bulls.
2-1 +0.90 units
I'll be back.

No comments: