Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pinnacle will go under maintenance from 22:00PST to 00:00PST.

I will take a early spot on Memphis -2.5 at -104 (W) [*single unit] and watch the line for a bit.

The line has moved away. These two teams met once in preseason, 10/24 at FedEx Forum 67-65 WNBA like score with Pat Garrity buzzer beater lifting the Magics on a cold, cold, shooting night.
Since that night one thing remains the same and I know the Magics know they lucked out when getting beat 26 to 18 in the paint, 2 to 6 fast break (pathetic fast breaks for both teams) and the Magics continue to give up the inside making them one dementional outside shooting team.
I need to see more out of this Orlando team or I will continue to fade this team.

I like the game breakdown. Look for Grizz to establish early inside outside game.

MEM 1st Quarter -1 at -105 for 2 units (W)

Second, Another breakdown selection with Portland at Denver.
Like I said with the Lakers game analysis last night, Denver's loss at home opener was their own doing. These Nuggets are in need of direction to close out the game and they'll have it tonight. I feel a blow out coming, but I'll take the early game with Denver itching to explode.

DEN 1st Quarter -3 at -105 for 2 units (W)
DEN 1st Half -6 at -105 for 3 units(W)

Sorry, I think the prices have moved.
For those of us about to Rock, I salute you.

NBA FANTASTIC !
Clutch is on a roll.
4-0 +8.00 units *Perfecto for the third day.

I also like to add on Memphis game. Although Grizz takes the ATS win I have reconsidered fading Magic in future game based on what they showed.
40 pts in the paint vs 24 pts for Memphis and 15 fast break pts over 14 for
Grizz.

No comments: