Monday, November 07, 2005

New week, new direction. Keeping myself in check I will return to my methodical style of NBA handicapping.

Again I will take my position on a second meeting of recent match up,
Los Angeles Clippers at Minnesota TimberWolves.
I watched the opening O/U 179.5 driven down to 177.5, that looked low so I took a Over position and now it's climbed back up to 180.
Clips have long established themselves as a Under team and the Wolves have been Under for past 2 seasons, but as these trends develop the Linemakers will adjust in hopes of getting the numbers closer to 50% and usually in this attempt the early lines will over adjust.
I think this is the case with this game. I see this game between 180~185 and the line is luring Under. Clips have improved their offense and Wolves have solid record against them (12-4 last season) It should be a tight game with both teams hitting 90 points.

LAC/MIN OVER 177.5 at -108 for 2 units(L)

T-Wolves defense was too much in the 3rd quarter. This one just cleared 170

No comments: