Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Overnight position for Thursday.

CLIPS/HAWKS OVER 186 -111 (W)
ROCKETS/HEAT OVER 172 -125(P) Gary Payton's fault for 1 missed FT.
PISTONS/SUNS UNDER 203 -121(L)

single unit positions and wait for day light.

Totals have moved. I'm staying on my Totals, no changes.
Yes, I could take a middle, but at single unit each I will stay on the attack plan from one direction. No chases tonight. I'll consider taking the early line as the games progress.

I was going to stay off the middle, but I know a opportunity when I see one and this one has a good chance of taking two birds with one stone.

PISTONS/SUN OVER 197.5 -121 for 1 unit(W)
Now if the late game falls between 197 ~ 203

Good thing I took the late Over.
2-1-1 +0.79

6 comments:

Batis84 said...

Good point on Over at Atlanta, I guess..
With Al Harrington in the line-up Hawks will be more competitive and Clippers 4 pt favourite status on the road sets a trap. I think, it doesn't mean that Hawks will win. It tends to high-scoring game tomorrow.

Clutch said...

You like what I like? That's got to be a damn good guess for Clips/Hawks Over.
What the price now? 189 at -112.

Do I dare say, This looks like Money.

Batis84 said...

I was studying this matchup yesterday early morning and started considering Hawks chances for a win. Finally I didn't hook with something and confidence on Over came in.
Glad to see, you had the same opinion. Congrats!

Batis84 said...

Got pushed on Rockets/Heat at 172! Ha ha :-)
You're lucky!

My feeling on Phoenix-Detroit battle is to stay with Suns on the 2nd half if they will left behind Pistons near by 5-6 points.
Can suppose, on-line pick on Phoenix +4.5 and higher will be looking good.

Unfortunately, I should go out to the 'military chair' early morning. See you later.

Clutch said...

No, that was not lucky Batis.
If I was lucky Payton would of made both FT giving me the win.
He missed in with under 60 min.

I liked Suns to take this SU, but didn't take it. Your second half Suns pick is good too, but didn't take it....This is going to fall in the middle

Clutch said...

NOT