Monday, November 28, 2005

I think Batis would remind me that it's home dog Monday. That would be Toronto +8 matching up with Dallas. It looks like early money likes the play (now at -108) There's a Toronto +8.5 at BetWWTS.
I think the public might bite on Dallas on a bounce back spot, but Howard is out....I'll watch the line on this one.

What I will take early is the Total on the same game.
Dallas was beat bad at home against the Grizz (92-112 -27 ATS Dallas loss)
Toronto was waxed at Golden State (91-117 -17 ATS Toronto loss)
Some may look at these last games and think the scores will climb.
Mavs have reached the 100+ points in 3 previous games and Raptors broke 100+ in 2 previous games not to mention games at Air Canada Center soars high, but I look at Raptors last game getting beat in the paint 60-28 at GSW,
Dallas at home lost the inside 52-36 to Memphis and think that's too many easy baskets they gave up.
I'd say they turn up the defense.

DAL/TOR UNDER 202 -120 for 2 units(W)

Nice call on Toronto home dog Batis, just as you predicted.
BetCrimes tracking heavy Dog run did give me second thoughts.
How do you like my totals? Do you think it's back to last season's form?

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Sure, Toronto +8 is Monday Play. Would even better to catch Raptors +10 or higher after the 1st Half.
But anyway, Raptors is my horse. Consensus pick with Dallas 64%.. well, what can I say? Fade me if you want!

Monday UnderDog Play is Raptors +8

Batis84 said...

>How do you like my totals? Do you think it's back to last season's form?
Don't be very confident with it. Just do it and don't look back. We can discuss about it after regular season.
Nice total and my greetings, Clutch!

Clutch said...

JUST DO IT!

I like that.

Batis84 said...

A-ka "Nike" slogan :)