Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving play is Cleveland at Indiana.
The marquee match up is LBJ vs Ron Artest, this should be good.
I see players on Pacers -3.5 and this is normally a good spot, but Cavs didn't show any signs of weakening, they dominated 16pts to 7pts fast break,
46pts to 24pts in the paint, out shot and only lost the rebound by a difference of 1 offensive board. The biggest lead was 23. If Cavs show signs of deteriorating it'll most likely happen on a road game, but my theory is Cavs with momentum plus +3.5 points maybe too much for Indy even at home. Line is not doing much now.
What caught my attention here is the difference of shot attempts between the two teams.
Pacers averages an low number reflecting their deliberate style and they do not allow much scoring at home. Cavs with much higher number I don't think they're concerned with offense, but more so with opponents scoring on the road. Both losses came on the road with opponents breaking the century mark.
So Cavs make defensive adjustments and Pacers tighten up their's, the game stays close and stays below 200.

I will go with.

CLE +3.5 -105 for 1 unit(L)
CLE/IND UNDER 200.5 for -127 for 2 units(W)
(bought the points from 199. This price has changed to -134 as I write.)

I was not even close with Cleveland, but O/U....MONEY.
1-1 +0.95 units

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Sorry...Indiana is my horse today. Jasikavicus is still remaining in the shadow on the bench. I'd like to see him best.
Good luck Clutch!

Clutch said...

May the best pick win.

I'll be looking for Pacers getting back door moosed no cover against the spread +3.5

Good luck Batis

Clutch said...

No moose today.
You win the side Batis, good job.

Batis84 said...

Saras Jasikavicus showed himself. He is the best Europe player in last 4 seasons.
There were a proverb :"The win, where is Saras!" He made the best european title of Euroleague four years in a row with different teams. He is a golden guy..
I'll watch on his improving in future.

My regrets, Clutch. Though Congrats with strong Under!