Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Hawks are home favorites today for the first time this season and they have been ATS money, but that was with getting good points as dogs.
I understand this is a revenge spot off a close road loss for Hawks and Blazers have little going for them. They even had to send Patterson home.
Even so the two SU wins are little suspect, little too close to give Portland +3.5 points. I like to see Portland dig deep and remember Blazer has beat the Hawks in 8 straight meetings.

BLAZERS +3.5 -103 for 1 unit(W)

Blazers have been slumping, 1-3 in this road trip and given up 100+ points in all 3 losses and coming off 2 below average scoring. Hawks also had very poor scoring, though winning against Indiana. Looks like Over is the play in Atlanta........ I'm going against the grain. Blazers need the big stop to take control and Hawks may help matters by being too excited.

POR/ATL UNDER 186 -109 for 1 unit(W)

Watch the lines, I might return to add some modified plays or increase my units.

Thinking of pulling a NBA double header at Staples. Maybe add another, near by Staples, dining review. Have you seen "Training Day" Denzel Washington & Ethan Hawke? Do you remember the scene where Denzel's character Alonzo meets the 3 wisemen at a restaurant? Well, that is the Pacific Dining Car
Los Angeles landmark since 1921 famous for their thick, juicy steaks cooked over a mesquite fire. Remember Alonzo introduces Hoyt (Ethan Hawke) to the wisemen then tells him "Go get yourself a baseball steak" that's a a two-inch-thick cut of top sirloin. But I recommend the Delmonico (bone-in New York strip) or the buttery filet mignon.

If that's too heavy after Thanksgiving, and if my girl decides to join me, it'll more likely be The Water Grill, it's one of the top Los Angeles Sea Food restaurant in downtown and really tough to get a good table.

Sorry everyone, getting out to downtown and watching the Total move my way I had to hit it for more, but you guys reading will not make in time.

POR/ATL UNDER 187 -105 for 3 units(W)

I'll do a weekly wrap up and bring the record up to speed.
I was deadly this week.

No comments: