Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's been a busy Saturday.
Utah Jazz spoils the anticipated 2-0 start for the Warriors last night, but what I learned from that game is the difference a good point guard makes or takes away from a team. I really think missing Baron Davis gave Jazz the edge.
OK, Okur is surging, is he going to carry the Jazz? Not with flashes of excellence it has to be consistant. It'll be Matrix doing the damage on this back to back night in Salt Lake City.

PHO 1st Quarter -0.5 -103 2units(L)
PHO 1st Half -1.5 -104 1 unit(L)
PHO -2 -105 2 units(W)

So it wasn't wire to wire, but I hit the 2nd half -2.5 before the line turned -3 at -111 for 2 units turning a small profit.
I'm not going to record the off post win so blog records a loss today.
2-1 loss -1.10 units

I be back with vengeance.

No comments: