Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I was planning to wait, but this game I see two teams heading in different direction and I know the line is going to move away, I already see many -8.
The game is Pacers at Bobcats. The Cats got beat on the backboard against Magic, center Jake Voskuhl went down 32 seconds into the 4th with a left ankle sprain. He would not return to the game on the 1st leg of back to back and when they get home it's not going to get any easier with the Pacers, the Pacers should be at close to full strength for the Bobcats game with Scot Pollard and David Harrison both available for the first time giving the team two true centers. Indy and Cats have had some close games in the past, but this one Pacers look to pull away and close it out. I think Pacers will go wire to wire.

INDIANA -7.5 -110 for 3 units(L)
How did this game go so bad. I think the public got hit here.

I think Lakers hit their low, that last game on the road against Grizzlies was just crushing. Here comes NY Knicks, feeling little better about themselves, but this ain't no short handed Jazz team, it's the embarrassed Lakers that need to show something, especially in their house. No matter where these teams are in the standing your sure to get a good show.

NYK/LAL OVER 180 -108 for 2 units(W)
So what did I learn today? It's good to be against the public.
I didn't understand why the Under was being favored, it even went down to 179.

1-1 -1.30 units

No comments: