Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Overnight line for Thursday.
Not a big card, but interesting lines.
I'm sure this will be another public darling.

HOU/SAS OVER 176 -105 for 1 unit(*L)

Houston number goes Under at home, when on the road it's another story.
Besides Spurs improved their perimeter shooting and still driving inside.
I'm not predicting an shootout, somewhere between 180~188 with good support from the bench and good number at the line should accomplish this.
Single unit play because this will surely be a public play and that was the case with Pacers on Wednesday.

It's 14:00 PST.
T-Wolves tough at home, but I don't see them as the contenders they once were. Wizards on the other hand seems to be the team on the rise. They will need to jump ahead early or the Wolves will grind them down.
WASHINGTON +1.5 1st Quarter -112 for 2 units(W)

Almost game time for Rockets and Spurs. I'm not exactly looking to middle the total, but will off load the Public play. I could get lucky....It'll have to be very lucky.
HOU/SAS UNDER 177.5 at -105 for 1 unit(W)

Sorry to Off-Load the Total play before the game, but I just got that sinking feeling the public was in for a slaughter. I wasn't fully convinced last night and I couldn't resist 177.5 with money on the Over side.
2-1 +1.95 units

1 comment:

Clutch said...

I'm still reeling from that pick.
One distinct trend in these early months...Pulbic is getting burned.

I'm going to try NOT to take the obvious looking line.
And if I do I'm going to play the movement and try to lock the middle.