Monday, November 28, 2005

You know all of today's game went against the long term trend, match up trend & totals trend. Something that's rarely seen. Maybe normality will be the order for Tuesday.

Dallas playing on 2nd leg of back to back road game arrived to Milwaukee after stealing one in Toronto, Rators took easy ATS win, that 1st leg game changed leads 16 times, tied 12 times and went down to the wire....This was not a good game for 9-3 (now 10-3) SouthWest powerhouse against a 1-13 (now 1-14) Atlantic bottom dweller. This is not a good sign for the second leg.
OK, Bucks cooled off, in their last game Pistons changed the pace and shut them down in their own house, but that was a extremely good Pistons executing down the stretch and playing defense. Other than that (Pistons) game, Bucks are sharp shooters at home, they have taken down some good teams and they will be hungry for a win. It's not easy to take back to back road game in NBA.

Line opens MIL -1 and Dallas backers have pushed this to PK. Wait, I got that wrong, line opened DAL -1. I do see MIL -1 at some books.
I'll take some of that for my overnighter.

MIL PK -104 for 3 units(W)

You got to love Batis, I go to him and say "look at this...look at that... look what I did..." and he'll tell me to shut up and Just Do It.
So on to my added plays.
I like the score to climb for DAL/MIL today, Total numbers opened shaded Under and caught some momentum. Bucks low scoring trend combined with
Mavs back to back plus recent low scores, defense, all reasonable logic.
My argument here is I don't think offense will suffer over defense for Mavs playing back to back. Mavs defense is different from the likes of Pistons or Spurs, they play more of pressure defense to make steals and create turn overs, protect the middle lane and don't let guys streak down the middle. For Mavs to play this defense on the 2nd leg might be extending their stamina.
I hope Bucks will have this edge and push the tempo. Dallas, being a great team, I think will find their shooters in range and keep pace to stay in striking distance. I like the OVER.

DAL/MIL 1st Half OVER 100 +100 (Even) for 2 units(W)
DAL/MIL OVER 199 -109 for 2 units(W)

Another game I will take is IND/UTA.
Jazz has improved , but not really close to full strengh. I think Andrei Kirilenko, aka AK-47, will be on the court and that should give some boost at home.
I like what I saw in Pacers when they played the Clippers at Staples. While Clips played a up down game Pacers played very steady constant pace and surged in second half. They looked like the expected contenders.
Indiana 4-0 SU & ATS for past 3 seasons and 3 of 4 games in series have gone Over.

IND -3.5 -105 for 1 unit(W)
IND/UTA OVER 177.5 -105 for 1 unit(L)

Not quite perfecto. IND/UTA Total was not close at all, even the 2nd half went Under.
4-1 +6.95 units JUST DO IT BABY !

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Tuesday Stat went +4-1 in previous week. Following researches on

Lakers +13

Clutch said...

Nice hit Batis!

Batis84 said...

Thanks, Clutch. It was easy. No thinking about..
Congrats with another winning day!
Hope you did add two NHL MS picks also to gain some else.