Saturday, November 19, 2005

I like this spot with Detroit at Dallas. No not Dallas ATS or ML, Total with recent low scoring games on both sides everybody loves the Under.
So much anticipation pushed the opening line down from 187 to 185 (just notched up to 185.5) Mavs are defensive minded with Little General at the helm, but they have been so offensive oriented for so long they can explode on any given game. Dirk loves to score and sometimes it's contagious. And why this spot?
I think Mavs are a team that rises to the occasion, 8-0 Detroit making a visit is a occasion.
Detroit can play ugly ball with the best of defensive team, but what makes this team dangerous is their improved offense.
These two teams trend Over and match up very well.
This Saturday game at the American Airlines Center should be a good one.

DET/DAL OVER 185 -105 for 2 units(W)
DET/DAL 1st Half OVER 91.5 -110 for 2 units(W)
Was not even close. Mavs rises against Pistons.

Another interesting match up is Washington at New Jersey. I just don't see these teams matching up in respective strength and weakness.
My translation is these teams will run up the score.

WAS/NJN 1st Half Over 97.5 +103 for 1 unit(L)
*I might hit this again if it moves my way.
This was a crazy line O/U 200+ for the game?
2nd Half offered 103.5? That's crazy I took the Under.
I not sure what the Books are thinking here.

WAS/NJN 2nd Half Under 103.5 +101 for 2 units(W)

CLE/PHL this one is going to be a high score and the number is on target.
Still went with the Over.
CLE/PHL 2nd Half Over 102.5 -115 for 1 unit(W)

And one more.
CATS/WOLVES 2nd Half Under 94 -110 for 1 unit(L)

Sorry these 2nd Half plays are already under way.
I couldn't post them in time.

OK I'm back. Tracking MEM/UTH playing low scoring game.
Few minutes left in 1st Half. I try to put this one in before the window closes.
MEM/UTH 2nd Half Under 87.5 -108 for 1 unit(W)
This would of been the wrong selection last season as the 2nd Half plays usually swung the other way. I mean look at 1st half Memphis at Jazz scoring 78, the full game Total is 174.5 (-78 = 96.5) 9.5 point difference with 2nd half Total placement.
Maybe the Book is looking for Over takers, but they don't want the players to hit the middle.

Good NBA Saturday. I usually don't play this many games and I'm drained from tracking all of them.

See you players on Sunday.
5-2 +5.92 units

No comments: