Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'll take one overnight line.

Chicago at Golden State.
The Bulls West Coast swing has been money for awhile. If you don't know what I'm talking about the Bulls sport 1-38 record since the 1998 Michael Jordan years on this ThanksGiving road trip.
Top it off this is a big revenge match of the 85-84 loss in Chicago, remeber there was a contact at the end of the game with Chandler defending the last basket by Richardson, bad call "No Foul" costing Warriors the game.
coach Mike Montgomery was fined $25,000 and Richardson $20,000 for not leaving the court in a timely fashion.
Golden State will be ready to take this game.

GSW -5 -111 for 3 units(W)
Warriors were gold today.

My slump seem evident with the improvement in line with backers not fearing the Bull ghosts of the Thanksgiving past.

I'm adding a rule breaking pick with NY playing back to back on the road, but against a limping Jazz. I will reason with Knicks momentum and fairly rested line up. They have been leading in early going this road trip.

NYK 1st Half ML +129 for 2 units(W)
1 point win. I'll take it.

Aced it today. Money Line Dog and against the public ATS.
Just when you thought it was safe to fade my plays....Sorry Faders.
2-0 +5.58 units


5 comments:

Batis84 said...

Utah is a lacklustre now. Can't understand, why bookies made them as favs, even more without rebound's leader AK-47.

Clutch said...

And ofcourse I had to take the difficult win at the Half instead of Full game.

Batis84 said...

Yep, you made "swing" shot!

Batis84 said...

Nice win with Warriors, Clutch!

Clutch said...

Thanks Batis, I needed that.